Hi, Folks! I wanted to share a handful of books with you, fresh off of my bookshelf. I think I might do this a few times a year; I would love it if you also share some of yours, or let me know if you liked the same ones that I did.
- Elizabeth Smart is just wonderful. I love By Grand Central Station I Sat Down and Wept, but it’s gone missing, so this is the one I photographed.
- Eats Shoots and Leaves is a classic and reminds me of my time at University.
- The Seven Altars of Dussara is a pretty unknown fantasy novel, but I really enjoy it. It has sequels, but I’ve never tracked them down.
- I think my dog, Ianto, really personifies this book. Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell.
- I couldn’t just photograph one dog! Akkhina, with The Handmaid’s Tale, by Margaret Atwood.
- Another classic, Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
- And finally, The Time Traveller’s Wife, by Audrey Niffenegger. I just love how creatively she pieces this story together.